Lotus Evora GT430 : the fastest and most expensive Lotus ever
It’s the noise from the titanium exhaust that does it. Race-bred, it sounds quivering enough inside the Lotus GT430, but trackside at the Lotus Hethel test circuit, it sends a cold shiver down your spine.
The new GT430, in its full-on wing-and-splitter guise, is one of the most rewarding cars you’ll find for a track day.
Immensely fast – 0-62mph in 3.8 seconds, and a touch quicker with the auto ’box, plus less than eight seconds to 100mph) – there are so much grip, braking power and balance that you’ll feel like a champion as you scythe around a circuit at simply astonishing speeds.Read more...
Follow the racing action live:
Live Streaming: http://www.thehistorictour.co.za/live_streaming/
Live Timing: http://www.protiming.co.za/
The following members will be celebrating their birthday this month. Congratulations from the TLR.
If it is your birthday, and your name does not appear above, please inform the webmaster.
04-Nov Brian Greyling
04-Nov Gerald Jarrett
04-Nov Allan Dawson
06-Nov Alan Keevy
09-Nov Steve Harrison
13-Nov Tassilo Mathiessen
14-Nov Nuno da Silva
15-Nov Andrea Casillo
17-Nov Alan Groom
20-Nov Paul Whalley
26-Nov Dick Stringer
26-Nov Andre Dafel
27-Nov Garry van Jaarsveldt
29-Nov Brian Fraser
- Lotus Evora GT430
- Mazda pioneers sparkless ultra-high compression petrol engine
- Sean Allen – Gone but never forgotten…
- Lotus 7 – 60th Commemorative USB FlashDrive
- LOTUS EXIGE RACE 380: FIRST CLASS IN COMPETITION
- EXIGE 350: LOTUS DROPS ANOTHER SPECIAL EDITION
- 2016 TLR Year End Funtion
- Lotus reveal Elise 250 Special Edition
- TLR Driver Training Day 2016
- Faster Than A Porsche 918: Lotus 3-Eleven Sets Hockenheimring Lap Record