Lotus Evora GT430 : the fastest and most expensive Lotus ever
It’s the noise from the titanium exhaust that does it. Race-bred, it sounds quivering enough inside the Lotus GT430, but trackside at the Lotus Hethel test circuit, it sends a cold shiver down your spine.
The new GT430, in its full-on wing-and-splitter guise, is one of the most rewarding cars you’ll find for a track day.
Immensely fast – 0-62mph in 3.8 seconds, and a touch quicker with the auto ’box, plus less than eight seconds to 100mph) – there are so much grip, braking power and balance that you’ll feel like a champion as you scythe around a circuit at simply astonishing speeds.Read more...
Follow the racing action live:
Live Streaming: http://www.thehistorictour.co.za/live_streaming/
Live Timing: http://www.protiming.co.za/
The following members will be celebrating their birthday this month. Congratulations from the TLR.
If it is your birthday, and your name does not appear above, please inform the webmaster.
19-Feb Ken Cloud
22-Feb Derek van der Merwe
22-Feb Sheila de Later
23-Feb Greg Turner
23-Feb Carel Schaap
24-Feb Rudi Botha
27-Feb Jolene Marshall
01-Mar Ryan Roxo
02-Mar Tony Webley
03-Mar Connor Jones
03-Mar Arno Church
06-Mar Sebastien Bonnier
14-Mar Peet Strydom
18-Mar Howie Bell
19-Mar Rob Gearing
20-Mar Piero dal Bianco
20-Mar Cheneè Giles
25-Mar Andre du Plessis
25-Mar Dieter Dolinschek
26-Mar Kelvin Reynolds
26-Mar Thomas Falkiner
30-Mar Jaco Geyser
- Lotus Evora GT430
- Mazda pioneers sparkless ultra-high compression petrol engine
- Sean Allen – Gone but never forgotten…
- Lotus 7 – 60th Commemorative USB FlashDrive
- LOTUS EXIGE RACE 380: FIRST CLASS IN COMPETITION
- EXIGE 350: LOTUS DROPS ANOTHER SPECIAL EDITION
- 2016 TLR Year End Funtion
- Lotus reveal Elise 250 Special Edition
- TLR Driver Training Day 2016
- Faster Than A Porsche 918: Lotus 3-Eleven Sets Hockenheimring Lap Record