Lotus Evora GT430 : the fastest and most expensive Lotus ever
It’s the noise from the titanium exhaust that does it. Race-bred, it sounds quivering enough inside the Lotus GT430, but trackside at the Lotus Hethel test circuit, it sends a cold shiver down your spine.
The new GT430, in its full-on wing-and-splitter guise, is one of the most rewarding cars you’ll find for a track day.
Immensely fast – 0-62mph in 3.8 seconds, and a touch quicker with the auto ’box, plus less than eight seconds to 100mph) – there are so much grip, braking power and balance that you’ll feel like a champion as you scythe around a circuit at simply astonishing speeds.Read more...
Follow the racing action live:
Live Streaming: http://www.thehistorictour.co.za/live_streaming/
Live Timing: http://www.protiming.co.za/
The following members will be celebrating their birthday this month. Congratulations from the TLR.
If it is your birthday, and your name does not appear above, please inform the webmaster.
01-Dec Peter Kernick
02-Dec Mike Bond
07-Dec Francois Smit
09-Dec Docas Addicott
12-Dec Andrew Kynaston
14-Dec Rudi Barnard
15-Dec Nolan Cohen
15-Dec Francois le Roux
16-Dec Cathy Alberts
18-Dec Noel Lachenicht
19-Dec Richard Sorensen
21-Dec Johan Viviers
21-Dec Tim Clamp
22-Dec Neil de Later
26-Dec Selwyn Kerr
27-Dec Neil Macleod
27-Dec Sue Fish
28-Dec Owen Neveling
30-Dec Richard Becker
- Lotus Evora GT430
- Mazda pioneers sparkless ultra-high compression petrol engine
- Sean Allen – Gone but never forgotten…
- Lotus 7 – 60th Commemorative USB FlashDrive
- LOTUS EXIGE RACE 380: FIRST CLASS IN COMPETITION
- EXIGE 350: LOTUS DROPS ANOTHER SPECIAL EDITION
- 2016 TLR Year End Funtion
- Lotus reveal Elise 250 Special Edition
- TLR Driver Training Day 2016
- Faster Than A Porsche 918: Lotus 3-Eleven Sets Hockenheimring Lap Record